[Piglit] How to build piglit's OpenCL test on Windows?

Aaron Watry awatry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:12:45 PST 2013

I've tried, but never succeeded... don't know if that counts.  I had been
attempting to build using Cygwin on Win7 64-bit with a 32-bit AMDAPP
installed.  I have managed to get my CL-based VP8 (WebM) decoder library to
build with this setup in the past, but I haven't succeeded with in getting
piglit w/ CL built yet on this OS install.

--Aaron