[Piglit] test KHR_gl_image v2

Abdiel Janulgue abdiel.janulgue at linux.intel.com
Fri Jan 11 07:08:55 PST 2013

On a side note though:

I've tested this series on both SandyBridge and IvyBridge GPUs.

While fixing the cubemap sharing code in the extension, I've uncovered a
problem  in SNB, where a few miplevels in cubemap faces are slightly rendered
incorrectly.  They show the correct colors but a few pixels are off. I'm not
sure if this is a problem with my code or a bug in cubemap handling in gen6. I
can also investigate that at some point.

Gen 7 (aka IvyBridge) works perfectly though and all tests pass!