[Piglit] RFC: rename test/all.tests to tests/all_tests.py

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Thu May 2 14:03:44 PDT 2013

I'd like to rename tests/all.tests (and the others) to something like
tests/all_tests.py.

The contents of all.tests is Python code so putting the .py suffix on
it makes sense.  Then, I'd like to be able to import that code into
another test spec file where I do blacklisting.

For example, I want to create a test spec file "vmware_tests.py" that
executes everything in all.tests except for stuff we don't want to
test.  An example "vmware_tests.py" file might be something like:

import sys
sys.path.append("tests")
from all_tests import *

black_list= [
    "spec/!OpenGL 3.1/*",
    "*glean*"
]

# Remove the blacklisted tests from the test profile
for t in black_list:
    profile.remove_test(t)

As it is now we can't do "import all.tests" in Python.  Renaming to
all_tests.py fixes that problem.

-Brian