[Piglit] RFC: rename test/all.tests to tests/all_tests.py

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Fri May 3 07:05:41 PDT 2013

On 05/02/2013 07:47 PM, Dylan Baker wrote:
> While I'm not against renaming all.tests;
>
> We already have include/exclude switches in piglit, what about loading
> the include/exclude switches with blacklists, like with a --profile
> switch or something similar?

Since we generate the main list of tests programmatically, I think
people will also be interested in blacklisting tests programmatically.
  Between the patch I posted earlier and this renaming change, my
needs are covered.  I wouldn't object to another blacklist or profile
mechanism, but I don't have any time to work on that now.

> Also python standard very strongly suggests not using `'from module
> import *'

Yup.  I think it's OK in this case though.

-Brian