[Piglit] [BUG] Status line being printed multiple times

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 15:01:34 PDT 2014

Hello list,

Recently I've been trying out piglit under Windows, and by default the cmd
window is 80 columns in width. As such as soon as the status line becomes
larger than 80 characters, a separate new line is printed for each test
iteration. AFAICS the issue exist under Linux as well, yet the default width
there is slightly larger :P

If memory serves me correct there was a patch floating around that addressing
the issue, yet cannot find it. Does anyone have a recollection about such an
issue and/or patch handling it ?

-Emil