[Piglit] [BUG] Status line being printed multiple times

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:00:35 PDT 2014

I was just doing some checking and I think that it should be possible to
avoid cropping the console by simply doing a blind configuration using the
mode command on windows. This should provide a reasonable fix for windows
users without breaking anything.

example usage of the mode command to double the traditional size of the
console window: mode con cols=160 lines=50