[Piglit] running piglit tests with gl_version > 31

Tapani Pälli tapani.palli at intel.com
Mon Jun 9 02:58:18 PDT 2014

Hi;

I'm running Piglit tests on SNB machine and many of the tests crash like
this:

[tpalli at localhost piglit]$ /home/tpalli/sc/fdo/piglit/bin/textureGather
fs offsets rg 1 int 2DArray repeat -fbo -auto
textureGather:
/home/tpalli/sc/fdo/piglit/tests/util/piglit-framework-gl/piglit_wfl_framework.c:371:
special_case_gl_31: Assertion `gl_version >= 31' failed.

The assert happens because the build is Debug build. With a Release
build I get:

[tpalli at localhost piglit]$ /home/tpalli/sc/fdo/piglit/bin/textureGather
fs offsets rg 1 int 2DArray repeat -fbo -auto
Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_ENUM in glGetString(GL_EXTENSIONS)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Because it is using the old extensions query (new one would not work
either though). According to logging what I really have is a Opengl 2.1
context with core profile) but I wanted to ask first if anyone else saw
this before or could it be that something is just wrong with my setup
here? I'm not giving any special build options and I'm running against
current Mesa master.

Thanks;

// Tapani