[Piglit] [0/11 V4] ARB_arrays_of_arrays compile tests

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 14 05:35:52 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I've been carrying around these tests for 6 months and would really like to push them if there are no objections. I've started work on some execution tests and my current mesa branch for arrays of arrays now passes all these tests so it would be good if I could just push these now and add any improvements later.
Is it ok to push these if no one gives a Reviewed-by this time around?

V4:
- updated all commit messages to start with "arb_arrays_of_arrays:" tag
- fixed spelling in name of a test file
- fixed location of [end config] in a test
- updated all.py to reflect recent changes in master

V3:
- updated equals tests based on Ians comments
- added some more initializer and constructor tests
- added results for tests on Nvidia and AMD binary drivers and Intel Mesa to the commit message
  Note: Some Nvidia test results are missing as I dont have a Nvidia card and had someone run the
  tests before they were all written.

V2:
- includes some additional tests and all previous fixes