[Piglit] Core vs compat 3.1 contexts

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:37:29 PDT 2014

After a little bit more testing, I think it would be a better idea to
file a bug report with nvidia complaining about the bug surrounding
the context creation. I think this is possibly a unreported regression
in the context creation and it should be safe to assume that the
description on how OpenGL 3.2 handles Compatibility profiles is a
clarification of the behavior described in OpenGL 3.1.