[Piglit] Versioned JSON results v3

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 20 13:01:47 PDT 2014

Just tested this out, still doesn't work:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~imirkin/piglit/nv42-2014-02-08-imirkin.xz

Run it with this file. Note how it says 83394/84754 at the top,
instead of the ~8K tests -- this is an effect of some issue when
fixing up the subtests. This is also most likely the reason why it's
way slower.

  -ilia