[Piglit] libepoxy conversion v2

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:18:11 PST 2014

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Jose Fonseca <jfonseca at vmware.com> wrote:
> I only noticed this thread now.
>
> Where are these libepoxy windows binaries? I searched piglit archives but couldn't find them.
>
> The thing with Windows binaries is that only .h + .dll (dynamic libs) are portable.  .h + .lib (static libraries) end up being tied to the particular MSVC compiler version and build type.
>
> Jose

The problem is with the generated headers being meant for C99
compilers. The MSVC 2010 C compiler functions only has extremely
limited C99 support. This compiler only can handle reliably source
meant for C90 compilers. Either way I got an initial set of patches
done that probably need some clean up located on my github. You can
find the changes here:
https://github.com/kphillisjr/libepoxy/tree/msvc-fixes-v1