[Piglit] genmipmap-errors test

Anuj Phogat anuj.phogat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:59:18 PDT 2014

Brian,

Today I came across this unread email from you. I missed it somehow. I'm
not sure if this information is still relevant but here is what I have
found:

Testing GL_INVALID_OPERATION for integer and depth/stencil texture formats
is based on a mesa commit:
 http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-commit/2012-November/040045.html

This commit points to a Khronos bug#9471. It seems like Khronos had reached
a conclusion on the bug page but they never updated the spec. Also, status
of the bug still says 'Assigned', not 'Resolved'. I'll ask for the
clarification from Khronos.

Sorry for the delayed response.

- Anuj