[Piglit] Update some docstrings v2

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 14 15:11:55 PDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Dylan Baker <baker.dylan.c at gmail.com> wrote:
> It really isn't fair to still call this series about updating
> docstrings, as patch 3 is a fairly substantial change. I took Ilia's
> advice on that patch, and rather than using subclasses created constant
> instances of the Status class to represent different statuses. This
> should be cleaner and easier to understand than the current
> implementation.

Thanks for considering my comment :) I looked through the series and
didn't see anything objectionable, but I'm not too in tune with the
various tests.

One thing that I was going to fix, but it would cause you merge
conflicts, is that right now dmesg-fail is considered to be "better"
than fail (when computing fixes/regressions). Similarly for dmesg-warn
vs warn. Mind flipping them? Should be a separate patch at the end of
the series. Or I can do it when you push.

Thanks,

  -ilia