[Piglit] piglit-run.py changed?

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Wed May 7 08:22:50 PDT 2014

I know there have been recent changes to the piglit python scripts but I
haven't been following them too closely.

It seems that piglit-run.py has changed in some way and I don't
understand what I'm supposed to do.

The following command is typical of what I'd run in the past, and it
seems to follow the the usage instructions, but it doesn't work:

$ ./piglit-run.py -t NV_conditional_render tests/all.py results
                      [-c | -1] [-p {glx,x11_egl,wayland,gbm}] [-f
CONFIG_FILE]
                      [--valgrind] [--dmesg] [-v]
                      <Path to one or more test profiles)>
                      [<Path to one or more test profile(s> ...]
<Results Path>
piglit-run.py: error: unrecognized arguments: results

Am I using piglit-run.py incorrectly?  Are the usage instructions out of
date?

-Brian