[Piglit] The infamous Waffle WGL support

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:52:47 PST 2014

Hello list,

This is my (hopefully) final submission on the topic of converting
piglit to use Waffle WGL. With some cleanups (input handling?) to
follow some time later.

Since the original submission we have dropped the Waffle changes
which break the API, and WGL support is now in waffle/master :)

I would suspect that Chad will roll a release (1.5.0) within the
upcoming week or two, and following that we merge this series.

Patches 1&2 are some very trivial cleanups, which I decided to send
along ;)

A tree with the patches can be found in over at github
https://github.com/evelikov/piglit/tree/for-upstream/wgl

Cheers,
Emil