[Piglit] Add support to piglit to write JUnit XML directly

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Thu Sep 4 05:59:51 PDT 2014

On 30/08/14 01:20, Dylan Baker wrote:
> On Friday, August 29, 2014 12:42:26 PM Jose Fonseca wrote:
[...]
>> Once this goes in I'll try to update our jenkins jobs to start using it,
>> and once all wrinkles are ironed out I'd be happy to remove the old one.
>>
>> Jose
>
> Thanks Jose, that was what I was hoping you'd have a look at, since most
> of this series is just boring incremental API changes anyway.
>
> If no one says anything before then I'm planning to push this Monday or
> Tuesday, since the guy here doing the jenkins work is chomping at the
> bit to be able to use this.

Dylan,

I tried the new implementation.

I noticed one difference: the old implementation prefixed all test names
with "piglit." super group.  The new doesn't causing some test to appear
in the "(root)" group.  See attached screenshots.

Adding a "piglit." super group avoids the "(root)" test group, and also
makes it easier to run multiple test suites side-by-side  (e.g., I have
conform, and glretrace, all with unique top-level group.)

Otherwise looks ok

Jose