[Piglit] [PATCH 3/3] README: update the list of test profiles
baker.dylan.c at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:26:10 PST 2015
- fix cpu.py message (Emil)
- correct typo (deqp-gles3.py -> deqp_gles3.py)
Signed-off-by: Dylan Baker <dylanx.c.baker at intel.com>
README | 17 +++++++++++------
1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README b/README
index a651425..370312c 100644
@@ -298,11 +298,13 @@ gpu.py
A further reduced set of tests from quick.py, this runs tests only
for hardware functionality and not tests for the software stack.
- These test suites are adaptations of all.tests, with some tweaks
- to account for hardware limitations in Radeon chips.
+ A reduced set of tests from gpu.py removing tests that are problematic
+ using llvmpipe
+ This profile runs tests that don't touch the gpu, in other words all of
+ the tests in quick.py that are not run by gpu.py
4.2 OpenCL Tests
@@ -312,7 +314,7 @@ cl.py
This suite contains all OpenCL tests.
- This runs all of the tests from cl.py as well as tests from opencv
+ This runs all of the tests from cl.py as well as tests from opencv
@@ -325,6 +327,9 @@ xts.py
Support for running Intel-gpu-tools test suite using piglit.
+ Support for running deQP's gles3 profile with piglit.
5. How to write tests
More information about the Piglit