[Piglit] [Mesa-dev] GSoC 2015 Proposal : Porting Glean tests to piglit

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 04:32:06 PDT 2015

On 04/03/15 11:21, Juliet Fru wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is my proposal for Adding Porting Glean tests to piglit. I'll like
> to get your comments and tweaks.
>
> Thanks,
> Juliet​
>  Porting Glean tests to Piglit framework OPW Proposal
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5flvgsJg5s6XUfTP955qKDbhG0ldXBCjGd-YROtTtM/edit?usp=drive_web>
> ​
Hi Juliet,

Thank you for the interest :-)

Did you link the correct proposal - this one seems to be for OPW ? Here
are some examples [1] [2] [3] [4], which you might find inspirational.

For your next iteration please send your proposal as plain text in the
email body. This way people can comment on it directly and their
feedback will be visible to everyone on the list.

Cheers,
Emil

P.S. Hope you've seen Martin's email on the topic[5].

[1]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2011/steckdenis/5899781826150400

[2]
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/attachments/20130423/91f152db/attachment.text