[Piglit] recovering from aborted runs

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Mon Mar 23 14:24:21 PDT 2015

On 03/23/2015 03:07 PM, Dylan Baker wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 02:57:07PM -0600, Brian Paul wrote:
>> Hmm, can you give me a concrete example of how to do this?
>>
>> I have an aborted run and tests/ contains several thousand NNN.json
>> files.  What "piglit summary console" command should I use to generate
>> the json file?  I've tried a few things without luck.
>
> `piglit summary console -s <your results folder>`
> gives me a results.json file.

OK, if I leave off the 'tests/' part I get the summary info, but I still
don't get a consolidated .json file.  When I have 'tests/' at the end of
the path, the script fails:

$ bin/piglit.py summary console -s results/03-23/tests/
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "bin/piglit.py", line 148, in <module>
     main()
   File "bin/piglit.py", line 143, in main
     returncode = parsed.func(args)
   File
"/home/Brian/piglit-mingw32/lib/piglit/framework/programs/summary.py",
line 136, in console
     output = summary.Summary(args.results)
   File "/home/Brian/piglit-mingw32/lib/piglit/framework/summary.py",
line 301, in __init__
     self.results = [framework.results.load_results(i) for i in resultfiles]
   File "/home/Brian/piglit-mingw32/lib/piglit/framework/results.py",
line 217, in load_results
     raise Exception("No results found")
Exception: No results found

-Brian