[Piglit] Problem submitting patch through git send-email

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:23:40 PDT 2015

Hi Guy-Daniel,

On 30 March 2015 at 20:36, Guy-Daniel Tiku <guydany37 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've worked on an patch ans I've tried over and over to submit it through
> the git send-email command. In the meantime, I've attached the patch to this
> email.

Judging from the incomplete diff, it seems that you're just moving a
test from one place to another. Is that correct ? Normally the commit
message should explain why that is needed.

> Can I get some help on how to fix this problem ?

As Matt mentioned already, without any information one cannot help
:'-( Have you checked with the git send-email man page [1] it has a
nice example how to format/email patches, plus how to setup your
system with Gmail.

Cheers,
Emil

[1] http://git-scm.com/docs/git-send-email