[Piglit] non-concurrent piglit tests

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 20 14:19:45 PST 2015

Right... so I'm looking for concrete things I can look for in tests to
determine whether the run_concurrent=False is set incorrectly. I know
the *approximate* reasons, but I'd like to be certain and then go grep
it all and remove the run_concurrent flag from 75% of those that have
it (either by updating the test or by determining that it has no need
to be run single threaded).

  -ilia