[Piglit] [Announce] Summary updates have arrived

Dylan Baker baker.dylan.c at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:05:03 PDT 2015

Just a heads up. My series reworking summaries had landed.

Most of this work is meant to be user-transparent, but I'm sure there
are one or two corner cases I didn't catch, please direct any bugs with
the summary my way, and I'll try to be prompt in fixing them.

What has changed is the console output.
This now returns a more obviously formatted output, with tidy columns
using the name of the result as the header, and calculating
changes/regressions/fixes/etc on a column by column basis (ie,
regressions in column 2 are regressions between column 1 and column 2).
This should be more useful.

Dylan