[Piglit] texsubimage: Option to run against fixed region

Topi Pohjolainen topi.pohjolainen at intel.com
Tue Mar 1 10:13:21 UTC 2016

While working on bug 91926 I spent quite some time simplifying
the test to increase the probability of the error on Intel SKL
hardware. This series adds an option to run the test against
fixed target, format and region.

The last patch is more of an request-for-comments type and not
that important. It just helped me to understand the error a
little more while I hacked the driver to use tex coordinates
as color values.

Topi Pohjolainen (7):
  texsubimage: Refactor single round for fixed region
  texsubimage: Move texture size selection higher in the dispatch
  texsubimage: Move sub-region selection higher in the dispatch
  texsubimage: Move tex blit program setup higher in the dispatch
  texsubimage: Add option to run against fixed region
  texsubimage: Remove unnecessary clear
  util: Print all image errors

 tests/texturing/texsubimage.c | 373 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 tests/util/piglit-util-gl.c   |   5 +-