[Piglit] archive of piglit results vs. graphics driver/card/kernel ?

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sun Sep 4 00:46:08 UTC 2016

Everyone keeps around a bit of their own...
http://people.freedesktop.org/~imirkin/ has some links to some
results, including cross-hardware combinations, and the source files
are at https://people.freedesktop.org/~imirkin/piglit/ . Getting
thousands of failures is definitely unexpected. (My results are a bit
old, admittedly.) You can see Martin's runs at
http://piglit.mupuf.org/results/ on a variety of (nvidia-based)
hardware. [I highly recommend only ever going to problems.html -
all.html takes forever to load.)

I'm not aware of a centralized repository for this. Unfortunately
there tends to be a lot of factors, including piglit/mesa versions,
various support libraries (e.g. llvm for radeonsi, etc), kernel
versions, etc. This can make direct or automated comparisons tricky.

  -ilia