[Piglit] Newbie question: command to run tests that passed before?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Sep 7 23:10:46 UTC 2016

Hrm.  A solution that involved Jenkins would be way overkill.
I'm just looking for the little core idiom for running just the
test of tests that passed in the, um, past.

Maybe that's not the way people do it?  Does everyone just compare
logs against old logs?

Thanks, and say hi to Ethyl for me.
- Dan