[Piglit] [PROBLEM]Piglit OpenCL tests under windows.

Jan Vesely jan.vesely at rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 9 19:25:00 UTC 2017

On Wed, 2017-02-08 at 12:03 +0100, abu dabi wrote:
> Hello there
> I have a major issue compiling CL tests under windows.
> I have everything prepared as i supposed to but compilation fails due to an
> error:
> Missing libgen.h
> Its weird because this header is a part of GCC compiler not VS 13 that I am
> using.

that's expected. afaik visual studio is not supported for CL tests.

> Adding it manually points out another missing header file from GCC
> (_mingw.h) and then
> another one (msvcrtver.h) and then (w32api.h) after including all those
> files (manually)
> compilation fails on multiple syntax errors...

copying compiler provided headers between compiler versions is always a
bad idea.

> Any solution for this issue?

add visual studio support, it should not be that much work. However it
would need someone to step up and maintain that port, otherwise it'll
get broken again soon.

regards,
Jan