[Piglit] Dumping render of a shader_test to PNG file

Abel Briggs abelbriggs1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 21:18:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

I was wondering if the idea of being able to dump the output of a shader_test to some kind of image file (maybe through a command in the [test] header) had ever come up before, and if so, whether it exists in piglit or not. I did some searching and I couldn't find any documentation about such a feature existing.

If not, I have a use case for it and would perhaps like to contribute a patch to the project.

Thanks.