[Piglit] [Mesa-dev] Rename "master" branch to "main"?

Jordan Justen jordan.l.justen at intel.com
Wed Mar 24 22:52:09 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-23 09:38:59, Eric Anholt wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 7:02 AM Jason Ekstrand <jason at jlekstrand.net> wrote:
> >
> > Trying to pick this discussion back up.  Daniel Stone thinks it's a
> > half hour of API bashing to retarget all the MRs so, if the fd.o
> > admins have some heads up, it should be tractable.  Should we do this
> > right after branching 21.1 along with the LTS branch?
>
> +1

Jason,

I opened a related Mesa issue:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/issues/4501

I made this change in crucible, and used a script to update the 7 MR
target branches:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/crucible/-/issues/5

As mentioned in the Mesa issue, I think we should use piglit as
another test run before changing Mesa:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/piglit/-/issues/50

Piglit currently has 60 open merge requests.

-Jordan