[Piglit] [Mesa-dev] Rename "master" branch to "main"?

Jordan Justen jordan.l.justen at intel.com
Thu Mar 25 06:47:46 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-24 21:14:57, Jason Ekstrand wrote:

> Jordan, is there any way you can make the script sort by last updated before it
> re-targets the MRs so they at least stay in the same order? Updating them in MR
> # order wouldn't be bad either, I guess.

It already does process them sorting by the oldest "update time"
first, so roughly speaking the order sorted by update time should be
the same.

I don't know what might happen if 2 MRs were updated within the same
second. But, the updates are actually a bit slow (maybe ~1 update per
second), so there doesn't seem to be much risk, as far as I can see,
of, for instance, 10 updates happening within the same second.

-Jordan