[Pixman] Performance of radial gradients

M Joonas Pihlaja jpihlaja at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Feb 22 08:49:50 PST 2010

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:

> In any case, seems like radial gradients are not covered by any
> correctness/precision tests at the moment. This looks like the first
> thing which needs to be implemented :)

If we're looking at radial gradient correctness could we actually
define clearly what the radial gradient is supposed to compute first?
Right now there are rather weird discontinuities which occur
sometimes, such as when the focal point moves outside of the outer
circle.  I've also seen some very odd looking vertical banding.

Joonas