[Pixman] pixman 0.19.4 on Haiku, 1 of 15 tests failed

scott mc scottmc2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 07:56:49 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann at daimi.au.dk> wrote:
> scott mc <scottmc2 at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> mmap failed on 40000 131072
>> mmap failed on 10000 102400
>> mmap failed on 40000 131072
>> mmap failed on 10000 102400
>> /bin/sh: line 5: 127558 Kill Thread             ${dir}$tst
>> FAIL: alphamap
>
> Thanks for the bug report. This could be fixed in master with Jon's
> patch to plug a memory leak in the alpha map test. However, if it
> isn't, we'll likely need someone with access to Haiku to debug what is
> going on.
>

> Soren

Soren,
That seems to have fixed it on Haiku as well.  All 15 tests are now
passing.  To get pixman running on Haiku we just had to add a single
line to configure.ac to locate Haiku's pthread:
PIXMAN_CHECK_PTHREAD([CFLAGS="-D_REENTRANT"; LDFLAGS="-lroot"])
http://ports.haiku-files.org/browser/haikuports/trunk/x11-libs/pixman/patches/pixman-0.19-master.patch

-scottmc