[Pixman] releases and snapshots

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:55:48 PDT 2011

Hi list,

At the releases page http://cairographics.org/releases/ both the
latest stable (0.20.2) and unstable (0.21.6) versions are listed. This
is confusing for people that don't know our versioning scheme
(although it is no unusual scheme). I already know of one person who
downloaded 0.21.x thinking it was the latest stable, as also the
LATEST-pixman link links to the unstable series.

Can we please move all the 0.21.x files over to
http://cairographics.org/snapshots/ and link LATEST-pixman in
/releases/ to 0.20.2? Perhaps it is even good to also move the older
development releases 0.{19,17,15,13,11,9}.x to snapshots, just like it
is done for Cairo releases/snapshots.

(This also applies to cairomm, but that is less relevant for me and
for this list)

Maarten