[Pixman] Building pixman for iOS/iPhone

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at cs.au.dk
Mon Jan 10 05:34:33 PST 2011

Rob Cas <sacbor at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anybody has information on how to build pixman for iOS/iPhone.
>
> I'm running Snow Leopard 10.6.5, Xcode 3.2.4 and want to use the iPhoneOS4.1 SDK. Details are below.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> 	Rob.

I don't really know anything about the iPhone, but there is some
previous discussion here:

    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2010-August/000434.html

The script mentioned in that thread has this:

export CC="/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator$version.sdk"
export CXX="/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.0 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator$version.sdk"
export CFLAGS="-fasm-blocks -Wno-trigraphs -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -I$prefix/include -L$prefix/lib"
export CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS"

Maybe you need something similar?

Soren