[Pixman] Menu text corrupt with pixman-0.22.2

Søren Sandmann sandmann at cs.au.dk
Sat Oct 22 10:05:13 PDT 2011

Francois Tigeot <ftigeot at wolfpond.org> writes:

> I have recently found a text corruption issue with the latest pixman version
> packaged in pkgsrc.
>
> The full pkgsrc bug report is visible here:
> http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=45509
>
> And here is a direct link to a screen shot:
> http://dl.wolfpond.org/menu_corruption.png

Thanks for the bug report. Which version of the X server are you using?
Pixman 0.20.0 and earlier contained a workaround for a bug in the X
server version 1.6 and earlier, that could produce symptoms like the one
in the screen shot. In 0.22.0 this workaround was removed.

So if you are using a 1.6 X server or earlier, you'll probably have to
update that too.

Soren