[Pixman] SIGBUS in pixman_composite_src_0565_0565_asm_neon

hubert-b at gmx.de hubert-b at gmx.de
Wed Feb 1 06:20:11 PST 2012

Hi Siarhei, hi pixman-developers!

Thanks for your help. It turned out that my frame buffer driver for the Multiinno display was the problem - it was using kmalloc and thus, the allocated memory was not aligned (i.e. it didn't start at a multiple of PAGE_SIZE).

It's now fixed and the SIGBUS suddenly disappeared.

Again, thanks for your help :-)

Best regards
Andreas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------