[Pixman] Basic infrastructure for MIPS architecture and initial set of SRC routines.

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:32:24 PST 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Siarhei Siamashka
<siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, it is a somewhat acceptable solution (if we forget about the
> PrepareForStore prefetch for a moment). Though pixman DSPr2 optimized
> code will not have any chance to provide any speedup in such distros.

Except for those of us who use source-based distributions. :) Or
distros that ship MIPS32 binaries.

If other distributions seriously cared about performance rather than
binary-compatibility across a range of hardware going back more than
twenty years, they'd all use something more modern than mips1/o32.