[Pixman] [cairo] Pixman concurrency problem on iOS/ARM

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 10:10:32 PDT 2012

I have temporarily turned off NEON optimizations (strangely, they only
amounted to about 5% of rendering time
in this specific case).
I plan to build a test case as soon as time permits.

It does seem to break on the same address (or at least same instruction
content), I'll try to get that next time as well.