[Pixman] Can't compile 0.25.2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Fri Mar 30 01:04:01 PDT 2012

On Mar 29, 2012, at 11:17 PM, Germán Arias <german at xelalug.org> wrote:

> Well I type:
>
> make V=1 > build.log

Well that explains it.  You're only sending stdout.  All the important information is on stderr, which you didn't send.

Please send the terminal output (stdout and stderr)

> after finish the terminal display the error.

What error?

> Should be something wrong in my system.
> Anyway, I will switch my old system to a new, with precompiled packages for pixman.
> Since I need a recent version of libcairo. Thanks.

Ok...

> On 2012-03-29 23:57:05 -0600 Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at freedesktop.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm not seeing any problem.  That build log shows that it built
>> successfully...
>>
>> On Mar 29, 2012, at 10:22 PM, Germán Arias <german at xelalug.org> wrote:

>>> Attached the build.log output of make V=1. Also I send the Makefile, since
>>> the changes
>>> you suggest, don't produce any output. Or maybe I did something wrong (I
>>> don't
>>> understand the makefiles). This for 0.25.2.

---
Jeremy Huddleston

Rebuild Sudan
 - Board of Directors
 - http://www.rebuildsudan.org

Berkeley Foundation for Opportunities in Information Technology
 - Advisory Board
 - http://www.bfoit.org