[Pixman] Latest GIT source for 'pixman-sse2.c'

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 5 11:32:04 PDT 2013

On 5 Oct 2013, at 19:00, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:

> Andrea Canciani has already investigated the problem and submitted the
> fixes here:
>
>    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2013-September/002954.html

Many thanks for the super fast response guys.  I'm at a different PC now but I'll apply that patch tomorrow.  Would the master branch benefit from having that revision anyway, or did it cause other problems elsewhere?

(which is just a polite way of mentioning that it doesn't seem to be in master yet).  I'll confirm tomorrow if it works for me, although it does look promising.

John