[Pixman] How to modify image opacity?

Jonathan Meson jona at visualblasters.com
Fri Aug 21 08:39:57 PDT 2015

Hey guys, I'm new to the list. I'm very excited about this powerful library
and slowly understanding how to use it properly.

So, I'm looking to modify the opacity of an image but I'm not sure how. I
attempted to do some research and try some things but it was a bit hard
finding documentation or samples.

The simple formula to set opacity at 50% is:
float alpha = 0.5f;
C = c*alpha;
A = a*alpha;

However, I'm not sure how to achieve this using pixman_image_composite or
any other method from the pixman library.

Thanks for any details or guidance with respect to this.

--
*Jonathan Meson*
*CEO and Lead Engineer*