[Pixman] Plan to release final development version before stable branch

Oded Gabbay oded.gabbay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:07:20 PST 2015

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Oded Gabbay <oded.gabbay at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm planning to release a new pixman development version (0.33.6) on
> 12/16. Immediately after that, I'm going to create a new stable branch
> - 0.34.
>
> Once that happen, only fixes will be accepted to that branch until the
> stable release sometime in late January. Regular development will
> continue in master.
>
> If you have some pending patches please shout.
>
> Thanks,
>
>          Oded

So it got delayed by 1 week, but I just released the 0.33.6 version.
I created a new branch - 0.34 - and only bug fixes should be put into
that branch from now on.

Regular development can continue to be done on master, as usual.

As a reminder, I'm planning to do the 0.34.0 release sometime near the
end of January.

Thanks,

       Oded