[Pixman] Can somebody look at my pixman patches?

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:36:17 PDT 2015

I have had up for well over 6 months patches to replicated the cairo
filtering of images in pixman so that the code does not have to be in
cairo. This is faster due to pixman having more information about the
transforms, allows non-cairo code to use the filters, allows the X
server to do the filtering, and opens the possibility of having more
advanced filtering (ie 2-pass) put into pixman, while this is almost
impossible to put into cairo.

The patch set has been posted to this list quite a few times so it
should be easy to find.