[Pixman] Help with sending patch

Fernando Seiti Furusato ferseiti at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri May 22 13:00:27 PDT 2015

On 05/22/2015 04:39 PM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> That seems to require registration.:)
My bad! It does indeed. I am not sure if I can send the file directly though.

> This presentation seemed to indicate that at least there are some biases
> towards big endian in the vector instructions:
>
> http://llvm.org/devmtg/2014-10/Slides/Schmidt-SupportingVectorProgramming.pdf
That is a very interesting presentation, thanks for sharing. It is also curious
because we got some help from Bill himself since we work at the same department
here at IBM. :)
Indeed I stumbled onto some of those biases when trying to build pixman on LE
(vec_perm, vec_mergeh etc for instance).

--

Fernando Seiti Furusato
IBM Linux Technology Center