[Pixman] Pixman not building on MacOS X 10.11

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Sat Oct 10 16:03:53 PDT 2015

This is not a bug in clang.  It isn't a case of "the asm constraints we need are not implemented" it is a case of the code not being valid.  The error printed by clang is correct.  See this post for more details:
https://code.google.com/p/nativeclient/issues/detail?id=4201#c5

Or the description of the K constraint here:
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Simple-Constraints.html#Simple-Constraints

I think a simple  (albeit not quite elegant) fix would be to just use X instead of K.

--Jeremy