[Pixman] 'AV_386_SSSE3' undeclared when building pixman0.34.1 with Solaris10-u2

Yike Zhang ykzhang at vmware.com
Tue Apr 5 01:51:55 UTC 2016

Hi Alan,

Thanks so much for your promptly response. Based on your valuable input, I find the following RN

http://www.c0t0d0s0.org/archives/4974-Whats-new-in-Solaris-10-1008-also-known-as-Update-6.html
and
x86: Kernel Support for Intel SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, and AMD SSE4A

Am I finding the correct path?

It is a little bit embarrassing to say that the build system we kept for Solaris is still based on 10-u2, company-wide unfortunately. So to adding a fresh new 10-u6 build env might bring much effort.

So may I know if any other simpler solution if we have to stick to 10-u2 (CC flag?)

Br
Yike