[Pixman] [PATCH v11] Implement PIXMAN_FILTER_GOOD/BEST
oded.gabbay at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:25:27 CET 2016
On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:48 AM, <spitzak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Changes form previous version:
> - whitespace and formatting fixes
> - removed "fixes" for IMPULSE.x at size < 1 or IMPULSE.IMPULSE, just let them
> produce unusable filters, since caller can avoid doing this.
> - removed patch that deleted range checks
> - simplification of the filter_width function
> - fixed the comment to use "size" instead of "scale"
> Pixman mailing list
> Pixman at lists.freedesktop.org
I would like to make a short summary of where we are so far:
- Patches 1-7 are r-b by me and as far as I can concern, can be merged
today to master.
- Patches 8 & 10 - 12 looks sane to me, so I gave them my acked-by,
but I would prefer to have another eye on them before merging them
- Patch 13 - I gave you some more coding style notes.
- Patch 14 - I gave it r-b but it needs patch 13 before it can be merged.
- Patch 9, AFAICS, is NACK at this point. I don't see any added benefit from it.
A minor note, when adding signed-by/reviewed-by/acked-by tags in the
commit message, don't put empty lines between the tags.
More information about the Pixman