[Pixman] Pixman Digest, Vol 71, Issue 13

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:44:44 PST 2016

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 07:38:09 -0600
Nick Godby <n.s.godby at gmail.com> wrote:

> reply subject line not offered.
> fvwm not finding pixmap was my initial reason for subscribing most of this
> coding is over my head.=) how would I upgrade pixmap
>
> pixmap -0.26.2 is my current app.
>
> Thanks

Hello Nick,

Sorry, I'm having difficulties trying to parse your question. But
if you have a Linux distribution or some other operating system
with an old pixman 0.26.2 package, then the best solution would
be probably to contact the maintainers of this distribution and
ask them about the pixman package upgrade.

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka