[Pixman] Leaving maintainer role

Oded Gabbay oded.gabbay at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:52:13 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Due to unexpected turn of events, I'm changing my work focus for the
foreseeable future.

As a result, I'm sorry to say I will stop contributing to the pixman
community as a developer/maintainer by the end of this month.

If anyone needs anything from me regarding pixman, please contact me in the
next few days.

I will still try to be available on #cairo, but I don't know yet if that
would be feasible long term (my nick is gabbayo).

I enjoyed working with everyone here and I wish you all success.

Thanks,

   Oded