[Pixman] Crash during stress-test

LE GARREC Vincent legarrec.vincent at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 18:26:56 UTC 2017

I made a clone on https://github.com/bansan85/pixman/tree/stress_test_file
I tried to make lots of small commits to make review easier.
I still have a crash. Please use the new file enclosed. The previous one is
not working anymore.
I don't used HAVE_GCC_VECTOR_EXTENSIONS but I tried to make the code
compatible.

To run the stress-test :
./stress-test -f rasterize_edges_8_min.crash