[Pixman] how to use pixman

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 06:28:17 UTC 2017

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:16:04 +0800 (CST)
笑东风 <zhangruibin126 at 126.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  hi, all
>
> I am a fresh man with pixman. I want use pixman in my project. But I don’t know how to start.
>
> Can you give me some help, or some advice?  Thanks very much!
>
> And I want to know if pixman can draw font?

Hi,

I'm sorry to tell you, but there is no documentation. You are going to
have to read the source code of Pixman, Cairo, and possibly other users
(Xorg, Weston, ...). You might want to start with Cairo perhaps.

Pixman's API is what you see in the installed header. That would also
be a good first read.

Thanks,
pq